Sunday, October 15, 2006

Next time on The Reo World

So, I had quite a good weekend. How about you? Did you go to Marseille, Aix-en-Provences, and Arles in a three day mad dash around Provence? No? I didn't think so. Hmmm. Well, maybe you at least took a boat ride (or should I say roller-coaster-on-water ride) to see the Chateau d'If (of Count of Monte Cristo Fame) and the Calanques of Marseille? Not quite? Well, that's just to bad. Because I did. And I love the Bing family, mostly because of all of the amazing food they provide us starving, uncultured Stanford students.

So yeah, I'm really tired right now. I have a lot more to say about this whole weekend, and a lot not to say about it as well. In any case, tune in next time for a more exciting post. For now, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the commercials! Wooo! Yeah commercials! You know you love them.

No comments: