Friday, June 23, 2006

The Unbearable Hotness of Being (my apologies to Kundera)

It is soooo incessantly hot. It's been, like, the first two days of summer, and, well, summer's here with a bang. I can't stand the heat, it just makes me want to go home and lie around in my underwear, but, of course, that's not always easy, especially when you're working the 9-5.

In any case, if anyone knows where the AC is, or how to replace scorching heat with sleet, snow, and rain, let me know. Whoever came up with the concept of summer, well, let's just say they didn't have their thinking cap on when they made it.

Sun, sun go away
Come again some other day...or never.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hola! cant believe its so hot at school! i wish it was hotter in LA so I could swim! go swimming!!!!

lata reo dj! (de janiero) isnt that hot!? u could be dj reo!

stacey323 said...

that's mean! the sun doesn't like you either!